– Beques Daniel Bravo – Fundació Privada Daniel Bravo Andreu: http://www.fundaciodanielbravo.org/beques-daniel-bravo/
– Oxford University – Lady Allen and Linares Rivas Scholarship: One partial scholarship is available to students who are ordinarily resident in Spain and applying to start a full-time master’s or DPhil course (four-year DPhil courses are not eligible). Preference will be given to applicants who have a degree from a Spanish university.
– Oxford University – Clarendon Scholarships: Awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world. Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and are open to candidates who apply for a new master’s or DPhil course by the January admissions deadline.
– Gates Cambridge scholarship: Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. https://www.gatescambridge.org/
– PhD opportunities at ICFO (the Institute of Photonic Sciences): ICFO supports a diverse and highly international student population. PhD students are selected based on merit and potential, previous experience, personal achievements and background for the position. ICFO has graduated over 100 PhD students, who have gone on to careers in academia and industry throughout the world.
– PhD positions in Germany: On the DAAD database PhDGermany you will find a great variety of job openings and PhD positions for doctoral students. https://www.daad.de/deutschland/promotion/phd/de/13306-phdgermany-datenbank/
– Premi de Recerca per a estudiants Gemma Rosell i Romero: El Premi s’atorga anualment des de fa 10 anys a aquells estudiants de Ciències de la Salut que dediquen una part del seu temps a la investigació i s’ha convertit en un referent dins del seu àmbit d’actuació. http://www.gemmarr.com/